Sr. Account Manager for advertising agency (Irvine, CA)
Min of 2 yrs’ experience:
- researching client products, services, competitors & target markets;
- creating & monitoring client statement of work, brief, budget, timeline, & advertising strategy;
- working w/ & providing creative guidance to content producers & project managers during campaign/asset creation;
- working w/Aqua project mgmt. software; creating & delivering weekly financial reports to exec. team;
- identifying biz dev oppty’s to expand client’s scope of work;
- managing client w/annual advertising budget over $5M.
Send resume to:
HR, Schiefer Chopshop, 17922 Fitch, #100, Irvine, CA 92614.
Job code 216.
Schiefer Chopshop is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org