Schiefer Chopshop, in Irvine, California, is stirring things up and getting noticed. In late 2016 a 32 year old media agency and a 13 year-old creative/content studio combined to bring together killer creative and storytelling with best-in-class media strategy, planning, buying, measurement, and reporting. SCS is already winning awards [a series of Gold Addy’s and a much prized Webby] for its work. The only thing missing is you.
Fancy joining a passionate family of creators, innovators, strategists, tacticians, problem solvers and fun havers – a family that works hard, for great global brands, in a great studio environment?
Are you obsessed with social media? Are you a great communicator? Schiefer Chopshop is seeking social media interns to join their digital and social team. We are seeking interns who aren’t afraid to tackle big projects.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Digital team on digital and social media projects
- Develop content calendars and copy decks
- Monitor analytics with Digital team
- Create engaging digital and social media content
- Assist Digital team on photo shoots
- Community management
- Provide competitive research and analysis
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate actions for project completion
- Other duties as assigned
What you will learn:
- Social media strategy, tactics, and planning
- Effective follow up skills
- Fine tune your prioritization and organization skills to multi-task and meet goals
- Communicate clearly with team members
- Plan photo shoots
- Create and curate great content
- Campaign and brand analysis
- Competitive media analysis
- Product/market segmentation
What we require:
- Background in Business, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or other related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
- Creative and flexible to work on a variety of digital projects
- Well organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about great content
- Proactive self-starter who can take ownership of assigned tasks
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Interested in automotive and lifestyle brands
To be considered, please email cover letter and resume to Donna at email@example.com.
Schiefer Chopshop is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org